Wednesday, November 17, 2010

miss u guys! :'( ♥

17/11/2010 - Second day of school holiday & Hari Raya Aidiladha.

First of all, I want to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to all my beloved friends. Love & miss u guys! And today is the second day of school holiday. Grr , damn bored man! It's been so long I didn't update my blog. Ngee! I miss my friends a lot and of course, my form teacher ---> Teacher Adawiyyah bt Adam! :( 

Yesterday, bdk2 1 Murni 2010 buat hangout kat A&W. Hangout + mjlis perpisahan Teacher Ada yg nk pndh kat Kemaman next year. We all gonna miss u so bad teacher! :'(

Smlm pun dh nangis mse teacher nk blik. Smua org tk nk lps teacher blik but, we have to. Sdih gila! Bnyk kitorang snap gmbr dgn teacher. Ni antre2 nya ;




Ade jgk gmbr bdk2 perempuan peluk teacher & bdk2 laki tulis something kat pasir ;



Sumpah mse peluk tu, smua org hmpir nangis. Tk bleh nk lps teacher. I'm very sure, all Murnians 2010 gonna miss u so much teacher! You're the best teacher in my life ever! Swear :)

Okay, that's all for now. Enjoy your raya. Sorry for all my wrongdoings. Have a blast. Good bye! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment